Revised on April, 2017
Sponsor a Computer Literacy Center and/or a Smart Class Room
You can sponsor a Computer Literacy Center (CLC), or a Smart Class Room (SCR), or both, at your favorite child-hood school or any other school of your choice. You can sponsor:
- A Computer Literacy Center (CLC) by donating USD 2700* (Two Thousand Seven Hundred) only or,
- A Smart Class Room (SCR) by donating USD 3,600* (Three Thousand Six Hundred) only in the site with unreliable electricity supply. This cost will be lower, only USD 3,150* (Three Thousand One Hundred Fifty)for schools having reliable electricity supply or,
- A CLC and a SCR at a total cost of USD 6,300* or USD 5,900* depending on whether the school has reliable electricity supply or not.
* The donation may be considered as US tax-deductible.
CLP will establish a Computer Lab and/or a Smart Class Room at your chosen site. We will also post up a plaque at the Computer Lab and/or at the smart classroom (if the Smart Classroom location is different from the computer lab) to recognize the donor and to memorialize a chosen person by the donor. (Please find the form below)
Computer Literacy Center consists of:
4 new Laptop/computers
Other computer peripherals
Training of one teacher
Incentive remuneration for teachers every month of activity for the first year*
One-year maintenance contract*
* The teacher remuneration and equipment maintenance will continue if the donor continues to support center maintenance by donating $300.00 per year
Smart Classroom consists of:
A 40 inch or larger LCD TV in a class room
IPS for the monitor and/or 400 Watt Solar system for interruptible electricity**
A laptop with extended-charge battery
Content for English & General Science for grade VI-VIII and Geometry & Geography for grade IX-X
Training of the four teachers
One year maintenance contract
** Only IPS with 2-hour electricity storage (no solar) is provided to schools with reliable electricity and IPS with Solar system is provided to schools with unreliable electricity.